Gargoti Museum displays the personal collection of Connoisseur Mr.K.C.Pandey which the result of his consistency since past 40 years.
Mr.Pandey’s collection in the Gargoti Museum majorly consists of:
- Natural Indian Zeolite Minerals & Crystals
- Natural Gems Stones
- Natural Precious/Semi-Precious Stones
- Naturals Precious/Semi-Precious Metals
- Stone Handicrafts (Statues)
Collected from all around the world.
Extremely popular amongst the tourists visiting the country, Gargoti Museum, Nasik is visited by at least 200,000 visitors annually which includes families, students, celebrities, businessmen, politicians, socialites, geologists, gemologists, academicians, parliamentarians, architects, interiors designers, scientists, research scholars, mineral dealers and collectors; both national and international, who appreciate and inspire from the valiant initiative taken by Gargoti.
Quick facts about Gargoti, The Mineral Museum (Nasik)
- Gargoti Museum is India’s one & only Gem & Mineral Museum
- It is the world’s biggest “Private” Gem & Mineral Museum
- Gargoti Museum houses the largest & the finest collection of Indian Zeolite Minerals & Crystals in the world.
Gargoti Museum (Nasik) is majorly divided into 2 sections
The Gargoti Museum – At a glance
Gargoti, The Mineral Museum
D-59, MIDC, Malegaon, Sinnar, Maharashtra. India – 422113