Gargoti, The Mineral Museum,Nasik
9:00 a.m. To 7:00 p.m.
Extremely popular amongst the tourists visiting the city, Gargoti Museum, Nasik is visited by approx. 1 lakh visitors annually which includes people from all walks of life, from India as well as from overseas, who appreciate and inspire from the valiant initiative taken by K.C.Pandey through Gargoti.
Quick facts about Gargoti, The Mineral Museum (Nasik)
- Gargoti Museum is India’s one & only Gem & Mineral Museum
- It is the world’s biggest “Private” Gem & Mineral Museum
- Gargoti Museum houses the largest & the finest collection of Indian Zeolite Minerals & Crystals in the world.
Gargoti, The Mineral Museum (Nasik, Maharashtra) was inaugurated by Hon. Shri. Balasaheb ThackreyJi in 2001. Gargoti soon emerged as a key tourist destination in the state & has marked Nasik on global mineral map. Gargoti Museum displays the personal collection of K.C.Pandey which is the result of his consistency since past 40 years, consisting of:
- Natural Indian Zeolite Minerals & Crystals
- Natural Gems Stones
- Natural Precious/Semi-Precious Stones
- Naturals Precious/Semi-Precious Metals
- Stone Handicrafts (Statues)
Gargoti Museum (Nasik) is majorly divided into 2 sections
THE GARGOTI MUSEUM - AT A GLANCE
Gargoti, The Mineral Museum
D-59, MIDC, Malegaon, Sinnar, Maharashtra. India – 422113